|“||This place, I swear... Got my hands full every day!||”|
Tsuzuru Minagi (皆木綴) is the third member of the Spring Troupe. To fulfill his dream of becoming a playwright, he joins not only as an actor but scriptwriter as well. To relieve the financial burden his big family endures by, Tsuzuru choses to live in the Mankai Company's dormitory. Aside from attending university, Tsuzuru is also almost constantly working at one of his multiple part-time jobs.
Tsuzuru is a tall young man with light brown hair and green eyes. Given that his financial situation is not the best, he does not spend much money or pay much attention to his clothing style. Therefore, his outfit is rather plain, simple, and pragmatic. It consists of blue jeans, a black and turquoise colored hoodie, a green jacket, and white striped sneakers.
Growing up with seven younger brothers made Tsuzuru a collected and caring, if sometimes over-protective young man, who is patient enough to handle not only his own siblings but kids in general, including the younger and wilder members of Mankai. Tsuzuru tends to be a serious person with a habit to see things with a bit of skepticism. He is sometimes pessimistic. The young actor has shown great discipline, staying up all night to finish a script and not resting until his work is done. Managing his part-time work, university and acting as well as writing for Mankai at the same time is a prime example of his dedication and hard working mentality.
Born into a family of ten brothers and two working parents, he, as the third oldest brother, was often in charge of taking care of the younger ones. After he became a college student, he chose to pursue his dream of working as a screenwriter. However, he soon encountered troubles. Finding a theater company that let him, a newcomer, write performances and also provide him with a room to live in was not easy to find, even on Veludo Way. Izumi saw this as an opportunity to invite him to the Mankai Company.
- Sakuya: Tsuzuru is like an older brother to Sakuya and he admires him. Tsuzuru thinks Sakuya, while young, is dependable and responsible, though sometimes too pure.
- Masumi: Tsuzuru and Masumi didn't exactly mix well when they first met, partially since Masumi was so demanding of others. They got into several fights over the script, eventually resulting in Tsuzuru attempting to leaving their shared room for a night. After they crossed that hurdle, Tsuzuru thinks of Masumi like a troublesome little brother in his rebellious phase. Masumi finds Tsuzuru to be annoying, and especially dislikes his complaining.
- Itaru: Tsuzuru is frequently exasperated with Itaru and doesn't know how to handle him. Despite being younger than the other, Tsuzuru is the one who has to take care of Itaru. Itaru thinks it is a real blessing that Tsuzuru is always there to do things for him.
- Citron: Tsuzuru and Citron have an amusing relationship, often compared to a comedy duo in a traditional style of Japanese stand-up comedy (Manzai), where the air-headed idiot makes silly mistakes and the straight man butts in to correct them.
- Chikage: Tsuzuru finds Chikage to be quite an interesting person, though he can never tell when he's lying or not. Chikage thinks Tsuzuru is hardworking and very talented at such a young age.
Surname: 皆 = all; everything 木 = tree; wood
Given name: 綴 = spell; write
These are the roles Tsuzuru has played:
- Mercutio in Romeo and Julius
- White Rabbit in Alex in Wonderland
- Luke in A Clockwork Heart
- Wizard of the East in The Wonderful Charlatan of Oz
- Merlin in Knights of the Round IV
- He shares room 102 with Masumi.
- He and all of his brothers have a name ending on -ru.
- Tsuzuru has nearly had every form of a part time job people can think of, making him well experienced in a variety of things, from working at convenience stores to being a delivery man.
- In the past Tsuzuru had written small skits, which his little brothers played out for his other family members birthdays. He had so much fun with it that it sparked his interest in becoming a playwright.
- Tsuzuru has no specific role he would like to try in the future but is interested in doing a self-portrait exercise like the Autumn Troupe did.
- To him, the Mankai Company is "A place that lets him try new things" and "The special place that lets him continue to fulfill his dream."
|Sakuya • Masumi • Tsuzuru • Citron • Itaru • Chikage • Iku • Arata • Eiji|
|Tenma • Yuki • Muku • Misumi • Kazunari • Kumon • Miki • Akito • Takuya|
|Banri • Juza • Taichi • Omi • Sakyo • Azami • Ichiro • Julian • Kengo|
|Tsumugi • Tasuku • Homare • Hisoka • Azuma • Guy • Yuichi • Tsubasa • Keita|
|Izumi • Matsukawa • Kamekichi • Sakoda • Tetsuro • Yuzo|
|Other||Reni • Haruto • Recurring Story Characters • Minor Story Characters|