|“||This place, I swear... Got my hands full every day!||”|
Tsuzuru Minagi (皆木綴) is the third member of the Spring Troupe. To fulfill his dream of becoming a scenarist, he joins not only as an actor but as a writer for all scripts as well. Tsuzuru decides to relieve the financial burden his big family endures by living in the Mankai Company's dormitory. Aside from attending a university, Tsuzuru is also constantly working between multiple part time jobs.
Tsuzuru is a tall young man with light brown hair and green eyes. Given that his financial situation is not the best, he does not spend much money and doesn't mind on his clothing style. That is why his outfit is rather plain and is not interested in maintaining a fashionable outfit. He prefers a more a simple yet pragmatic one. He wears normal blue jeans with a black and turquoise colored hoodie, together with a green jacket over his hoodie and wears white striped sneakers.
Growing up with seven younger brothers made Tsuzuru a collected and caring, sometimes over-protective young man, who is patient enough to handle, not only his own siblings but kids in general, including the younger and wilder members of the Mankai company. Tsuzuru tends to be a serious person with a habit to see things with a bit of skepticism. He is sometimes pessimistic. The young actor has also shown great discipline and would stay up all night just to finish a script and would not rest until his work is done. Managing his part-time work, university and acting as well a writing for Mankai at the same time is a prime example of his dedication and hard working mentality.
Born into a family of ten brothers and two working parents, he, as the third oldest brother, was often in charge of taking care of the younger ones. After he became a college student, he chose to pursue his dream of working as a screenwriter. However, he soon encountered troubles. Finding a theater company that lets him, as a newcomer, write the performances and also provide him with a room to live in was not easy to find, not even on Veludo Way. Izumi saw this as an opportunity to invite him to the Mankai Company.
- Sakuya: Tsuzuru is like an older brother to Sakuya and he admires him. Tsuzuru thinks Sakuya, while young, is dependable and responsible, though sometimes too pure.
- Masumi: They didn't exactly mix well together when they first met, since Masumi was so demanding of others. They got into many fights, and it didn't help that they were roommates, especially the one time Tsuzuru didn't want to sleep in their room because he didn't want to put up with Masumi. But after they crossed that hurdle, Tsuzuru thinks of Masumi like a troublesome little brother in his rebellious phase. Like all the others, Masumi finds Tsuzuru to be annoying, and especially dislikes his complaining.
- Itaru: Tsuzuru is frequently exasperated with Itaru and doesn't know how to handle him. Despite being younger than the other, Tsuzuru is the one who has to take care of Itaru. Itaru thinks it is a real blessing that Tsuzuru is always there to do things for him.
- Citron: Tsuzuru and Citron have an amusing relationship, often compared to a comedy duo in a traditional style of Japanese stand-up comedy (Manzai), where the air-headed idiot makes silly mistakes and the straight man butts in to correct them, reflecting the pair's dynamics perfectly.
- Chikage: Tsuzuru finds Chikage to be quite an interesting person. He can never tell when he's lying or not. Chikage thinks Tsuzuru is hardworking and very talented at such a young age.
Surname: 皆 = all;everything 木 = tree;wood
Given name: 綴 = spell;write
These are the roles Tsuzuru has played:
- Mercutio in Romeo and Julius
- White Rabbit in Alex in Wonderland
- Luke in A Clockwork Heart
- Wizard of the East in The Wonderful Charlatan of Oz
- He shares room 102 with Masumi.
- Everyone with a name in his family including himself has a name ending on -ru.
- Tsuzuru has nearly had every form of a part time job people can think of, making him well experienced in a variety of things, from working at convenience stores to being a delivery man.
- In the past Tsuzuru has sometimes written small skits, his little brothers played out for his other family members birthdays. He had so much fun with it, that it sparked his interest in becoming a playwright.
- Tsuzuru has no specific role he would like to try in the future but is interested in doing a self-portrait exercise like the Autumn Troupe did.
- To him, the Mankai Company is "A place that lets him try new things" and "The special place that lets him continue to fulfill his dream."
|Sakuya • Masumi • Tsuzuru • Citron • Itaru • Chikage • Iku • Arata • Eiji|
|Tenma • Yuki • Muku • Misumi • Kazunari • Kumon • Miki • Akito • Takuya|
|Banri • Juza • Taichi • Omi • Sakyo • Azami • Ichiro • Julian • Kengo|
|Tsumugi • Tasuku • Homare • Hisoka • Azuma • Guy • Yuichi • Tsubasa • Keita|
|Izumi • Matsukawa • Kamekichi • Sakoda • Tetsuro • Yuzo|
|Other||Reni • Haruto • Recurring Story Characters • Minor Story Characters|