A stoic actor who is bad at talking.
Takato Tasuku (高遠丞) is a former God Troupe top actor, who later joined the Mankai Company and its Winter Troupe after he left his old ensemble due to a difference of opinion about his old companies methods. Tasuku is also Tsumugi's childhood friend and acted with him during their university time. Unlike Tsumugi, he never gave up on it and made his passion into a professional career.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Tasuku is a tall and muscular young man in his twenties. He has purple eyes and wears his dark green almost black hair short and with an undercut. Tasuku is the type of man who is not really interested in fashion and likes to wear casual and simple clothes. His everyday clothes are a black and white shirt stonewashed jeans and yellow sneaker. He also has a two pearl bracelet on his left arm. When he engages in his hobby soccer he also wears a green tricot with the number ten on it, the number that usually the playmaker wears.
Personality[edit | edit source]
When it comes to acting, Tasuku is stoic, serious and always works hard to improve himself. He expects this attitude from his colleagues as well. Foul play or quitting is nothing he can forgive easily. Those who act with the same passion and seriousness behind it, gain his utmost respect. Aside from this, Tasuku is not good at communication and can be awkward as well as clumsy at times. Nevertheless, when it comes to the impression Tasuku makes on others and his own popularity, he is also completely clueless. Tasuku is considered manly and polite.
History[edit | edit source]
Tasuku went together with his childhood friend Tsumugi to university, where they studied acting and shared the dream of acting together on the same stage as professionals one day. After Tsumugi gave up on acting their friendship broke apart and Tasuku saw Tsumugi's action as a betrayal. However, he continued his path alone and became a professional actor at one of Velvet Way's best theatre company, God Seat. His constant work quickly paid off and he was respected as God Seat's top actor. Later the rivalry between God Seat and the uprising Mankai Company came to its peak and his employer tried to sabotage Mankai's Autumn play. Tasuku decided that he could not stand behind this action and resigned. Later he was scouted by Izumi for the Winter Troupe and even though he had certain resentments for his former friend Tsumugi, who was also already a member, Tasuku joined as well.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Winter Troupe||Big Sr Boost|
|Soccer Club Association||Ac Boost|
|Likes Kabuki||Ac Boost|
|God Seat||Sr Boost|
|Childhood Friends||Ac Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'm heading off for a morning jog. Want to join me?"
- You know... you mean a lot to us, as a troupe. Try to depend on us some more, all right?"
- "Stop touching me."
- "Communicating with others is part of the job too, you say... No, I get it. I'll try."
- "Can't wait to be on that stage."
- "Ugh... you're relentless, aren't you?"
- "I'd really prefer to put my God Troupe days behind me..."
- "I'm not that ticklish, sorry to say. You should try Tsumugi. He's pretty bad."
- "Stop calling me Tachan."
- "If you want some attention, try your luck elsewhere."
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The refreshments were delicious… There’re not refreshments but Valentine’s gift? Sorry, I didn’t notice…" Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "I heard from Tsumugi that it’s a rule for Valentine’s return gifts to be heart shaped… Is that true?" White Day Dialogue
- "Tsumugi is getting married…? That’s a lie, right? No, wait, but he is also at this age so it’s nothing too shocking… Is that so, he is…" April Fool's Dialogue
- "Happy birthday, Tsumugi. You really haven't changed. ...Stay just the way you are."
- "Arisugawa's birthday...? So will he be more tiresome than usual today."
- "Ah, today is my birthday...I forgot, my bad. Anyway..... thanks."
- "Sakuma, congratulations on your birthday. If you're not prepared, it would be bad. So continue to work hard."
- "Usui, I heard it’s your birthday. It’d be great if Director would look your way someday."
- "Minagi, I'll continue to rely on you to pass us good screenplays from now on out. Happy Birthday."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tasuku's roommate is Tsumugi.
- He is good at fixing machines.
- In Sympathy for the Angel he played Michael's best friend, the angel "Raphael".
- Tasuku also drew a dog in the notebook, unlike Tsumugi's, his wasn't so bad.
- His favourite food is Hiyashi chūka but he doesn't like cheese.
- Tasuku knows how to drive a motorcycle and got one as a present from God Seat. The bike is called "Queen Bee".
- Tsumugi said, Tasuku believed in Santa until their 3rd year of middle school.