A genius Ore-sama type actor who really hates to lose.
Sumeragi Tenma (皇天馬) is the leader of the Summer Troupe and a born and bred actor who’s been at it since he was a child. Tenma knows he’s a star, and demands to be treated as one. But though he has talent in spades, he’s woefully lacking in friends. He has mainly focused on movies up until now, but a certain incident inspired him to join the Mankai Company.
He inhabits room 201 together with Yuki.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The look Tenma possesses is a nonchalant yet sporty one. He has a tall stature and bright orange hair with complimenting purple eyes. The young boy wears a light blue jean jacket with a small application that says "Summer" on it. He also wears a white and blue striped T-shirt beneath, a pair of dark blue jogging pants, and fire red sneakers to complete his outfit.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Tenma is what you would call a 'tsundere.' He is a confident, arrogant boy who is not afraid to tell other people that he is a better actor than them. This cocky and self-centered attitude often caused difficulties in the past, and sometimes in the present, with his co-actors. Being the leader of the summer troupe helped him to understand the feelings of others a bit better, and he became much more humble and understanding. However, Tenma does have a weak side to him. He is insecure about acting in front of a live audience. To overcome this and to grow to be an even better actor, he took the audition for the Mankai Company.
History[edit | edit source]
With two actors as parents, he was raised in the show business and began his own acting career at a very young age. Tenma often felt pressured by the success of his parents and feared disappointing them. Due to that, he always worked hard on his abilities. Yet he came to fear performing for an audience. While starring in movies, mistakes could always get cut out. On stage, everything is live. Scared to bring disgrace to the family, he vehemently avoided live situations. In the end, overcoming his weakness drew him forward to be the best actor he could be. He chose to audition for the Mankai Company Summer Troupe after the success of their latest stage play.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Summer Troupe||Big Co Boost|
|Ouka High School Group||Ac Boost|
|Latchkey Kids||Ac Boost|
|Shopping Buddies||Co Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Mornin'. You should get up too, y'know. Seeya after school."
- "Dealing with all my fans is such a hassle. Oh, the price of fame..."
- "You want attention that bad? Then practice a kiss scene with me."
- "Will Yuki ever get off my case?"
- "I'm not free either!"
- "That bastard, so noisy with his nagging in our room…"
- "What the... Quit scaring me like that!"
- "School's so lame. Acting's when I really feel alive."
- "One of these days I'll be on the cover of "Bonsai Lovers"...!"
- "I've got a perfect sense of direction! I just lose my way sometimes..."
- "Huh? What do you want?"
- "Now do you finally get how great I am?"
- "One of the dramas I'm in is airing on TV soon."
- "What? Even I've got things that keep me up at night."
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Arisu-san, he was so moved by Misumi's weird poem he started crying... what's with those two..."
- "Tasuku-san, happy birthday. I approve of your acting. Still, I don't plan on losing to you either."
- "Thanks to the Director I was able to notice many things, and I was also able to make friends. Thank you."
- "Even though you call me trashy every day, I always take care of the sleeping you who fell asleep while making clothes. You don’t even know it, do you? Respect me more!" (A message to Yuki)
- "I can't eat the chocolates my fans give me. ....So I'll accept yours instead." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "What do you want for your return gift? Just don’t say anything like “it’s the thought that counts”, okay?" White Day Dialogue
- "Congratulations Sakuya. You've... helped me with many things. From now on, let's give our best as leaders."
- "It’s Masumi’s birthday, right…? As for a present, it’d definitely be the Director, right…? No way, that’s just unfair…"
- "You’re trying to trick me, right? I know that today’s April Fool's so I won’t fall for it!" April Fool's Dialogue
- "Tsuzuru-san, Happy Birthday. I'll look forward to your scripts from here on out."
- "Itaru-san, are you playing games even on your birthday.... Are they that fun...?"
- "The dormitory is decorated with carp streamers.... Even so, it feels different from other carp streamers..." Children's Day Dialogue
- "Citron, Happy Birthday. Please consider learning Japanese properly."
- "Misumi, Happy Birthday. Since today is special, I'll help you search for triangles."
Practice Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Don't think I'll go easy on you just 'cuz this is practice."
- "You're coaching me? Do your best."
- "I want to try stage fighting... bet I could make it look real cool."
- "Well? Wasn't my performance perfect?"
- "Damn it, this role is no joke..."
- "I don't have time to whine. Let's get on with this."
- "Only Tsumugi gets the wonders of bonsai..."
- "Dad's in this show where he switches bodies with a highschool girl... it's super weird."
- "Stage plays are a test of physical strength. Summer Troupe needs to get in shape."
- "You think Yuki will ever cure himself of that sassy mouth?"
- "Wish Muku would put himself out there more..."
- "How is Misumi so good at acting? Who the hell is he?"
- "Kazunari says we're friends! That's not true!"
- "Let's end here. Good work, everyone."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His birthday is on the Summer Solstice, traditionally the longest day as well as the First Point of Cancer. It is often seen as the first day of summer.
- It is also the day Litha is celebrated.
- With his fellow troupe leaders, he sang as A3ders! for the game's main theme song: MANKAI☆Kaika Sengen.
- Tenma was also featured on the Mini Album A3! First SUMMER EP, where he sang his character song; Natsu no Dilemma.
- He has a bad sense of direction, which he denies.
- He likes to eat hamburger but hates vegetables.
- Tenma's roommate is Rurikawa Yuki.
- Both often quarrel but still look out for each other.
- Yuki calls him "hack", while Kazunari named him "Tenten".
- His school, Ouka High School, is the same Nanao Taichi and Hyodo Juza attend.
- In Water me!, he portrayed the lead character Ali Baba. In The Great Sardine Search he got the support role "Mikke".
- Tenma is good at crying on command.
- Tenma sees Tasuku as his rival because the older stage actor has more on stage experience than Tenma himself.
- He respects Sakuya the most for his work as the Spring Troupe leader.
- A role Tenma would like to have in the future is one of "a bad guy" as he is always playing the cool or good character in TV productions and would like to try something new.
- When he was younger, he played a role of a ghost once. For that, he had to film in an abandoned building, which scared him. Even though he denies it.
- To him, the MANKAI Company is "a place that taught him how interesting theater is".
[edit | edit source]
|Sakuya - Masumi - Tsuzuru - Citron - Itaru - Chikage|
|Tenma - Yuki -|
|Banri - Juza - Taichi - Omi - Sakyo - Azami|
|Tsumugi - Tasuku -|
|Izumi - Matsukawa - Kamekichi - Yuzo - Tetsuro - Sakoda|