Season Events gameplay wise are virtually the same as Troupe Events, however they use Event Items instead of Event Points and use a different scale. The Practice is temporary and will disappear after the event ends, and there will be no theater as it does not have a play. During Season Events, collect as many Event Items as you can to get rewards and Event Story chapters, with a special CG in the 10th chapter. The more you get, the better the prizes are. Badges are only available through ranking.
How to Participate
Events are accessible through the Event button on the Play tab, or directly through the main page slider. If there is currently not an event ongoing, then the button will be grey and you will not be allowed to click on the page.
- Play the Event Practice like you would normally do. However, Shows will randomly pop up during your practice. Complete the performances successfully to gain Event Items.
- Collect a certain amount of Event Items to unlock amazing rewards, and limited-time cards and badges that will only be available here.
- Rank in the leaderboards to get even more rewards and more copies of exclusive cards. Your rank tier is based by percentage of the number of active participants in the event.
Events usually start at 19:00 PST/PDT or After Maintenance (around 8-9 PM) and last 10 days, including the starting day and end at 23:59 PST/PDT.
After Events finish, the Event Programs will only be available from the Main tab. You will not be able to further play the event and get points for it, but may look at the list of Rewards, your final ranking, etc. The Practice will NOT be moved to the Plays tab after the event has ended and you will no longer be able to play it.
You will still be able to read Event Chapters after the Event has finished.
Some cards will offer boosts during shows. Using them in your Show team or having them as a Guest Actor will give an advantage. These bonuses will not occur when Special Actors are used as Support Roles (where members are selected automatically).
- Limited-time cards offered in the paired tryout will give big bonuses, shown with a icon.
- Birthday Cards from the Premium Tryouts of that month will give smaller bonuses, displayed with a icon.
Positive effects include:
- Event Performance Boost - Special Actors will provide performance boosts for Co, Ac, and Dr during the event period.
- Increased Event Items - Clearing an Event Show with a Special Actor will result in an increase in rewarded Event Items. Event Items earned will also go up depending on a) how many Special Actors you have on your Team and b) how many times they have been bloomed.
Practice and Shows
- Use LP to play practices. Bento and Onigiri will refill them.
- When a Show pops up, meet the amount of Points required. Spend SP to play a show. Kame Boxes and Kame Buns will replenish it.
- If you cancel a Show, the required points will go down. Show Points correspond with the number of Event Items you earn.
- Shows rotate in Matinees, Soirees, and Finales. Sometimes after those, there is a random chance of an Encore appearing. Encores require much more points.
- Use Cheer Boosts with extra SP to multiply your points. If you fail to meet the Pt requirement of the Show, you have another chance to successfully meet it.
- Don't cancel an Encore unless you run out of time because they are a good chance to get a lot of Event Items at once.
Event Items rewards
Event items rewards go from 1 - 15000. Rewards follow this pattern:
|Items 1 - 250|
|Items required||Rewards||Items required||Rewards|
|1||Event Story||2||1 Limited Onigiri|
|3||3 Limited Kame Bun||4||1 Supporting Actor Awards|
|5||500 Friend Points||6||Event Story|
|7||5 Gems||8||1 Co Kashima Yuzo R 【Super Demon Coach】|
|9||2000 Coins||10||1000 Friend Points|
|12||1 Limited Onigiri||15||1 Ac Kashima Yuzo R 【Super Demon Coach】|
|17||Event Story||20||3 Limited Kame Bun|
|22||2 Spring Seeds||25||1 Dr Kashima Yuzo R 【Super Demon Coach】|
|30||5 Gems||32||2 Summer Seeds|
|35||1 Lead Actor Trophies||40||Limited-time R|
|42||2 Autumn Seeds||45||2 Winter Seeds|
|50||Event Story||55||2 Spring Buds|
|60||2 Summer Buds||65||5000 Coins|
|70||3 Limited Kame Bun||75||2 Autumn Buds|
|80||2 Winter Buds||85||1 Limited Bento|
|90||1000 Friend Points||95||1 Limited Kame Box|
|100||Event Story||105||2 Spring Flowers|
|110||5 Gems||115||2 Summer Flowers|
|120||3 Limited Kame Bun||125||2 Autumn Flowers|
|130||1000 Friend Points||135||2 Winter Flowers|
|140||1 Limited Onigiri||150||Event Story|
|160||5000 Coins||170||1 Limited Kame Box|
|180||1 Supporting Actor Awards||190||Event Story|
|220||1 Lead Actor Trophies||230||Event Story|
|240||2 Spring Buds||250||3 Limited Kame Bun|
|Items 260 - 7000|
|Items required||Rewards||Items required||Rewards|
|260||1 Limited Bento||270||1000 Friend Points|
|280||2 Summer Buds||290||1 Limited Onigiri|
|300||Event Story||320||2 Autumn Buds|
|340||1 Limited Kame Box||360||2 Winter Buds|
|380||Event Story||400||Limited-time R|
|420||3 Limited Kame Bun||440||3 Supporting Actor Awards|
|460||3 Lead Actor Trophies||480||1 Limited Bento|
|500||5 Gems||550||3 Limited Kame Bun|
|600||10000 Coins||650||1 Limited Kame Box|
|700||Event Story||750||3 Sakuras Seeds|
|800||Limited-time R||850||3 Summer Seeds|
|900||3 Limited Kame Bun||950||3 Autumn Seeds|
|1000||5 Gems||1100||Limited-time R|
|1200||1 Limited Bento||1300||1000 Friend Points|
|1400||1 Limited Kame Box||1500||3 Spring Buds|
|1600||1 Limited Bento||1700||Limited-time R|
|1800||3 Limited Kame Bun||1900||3 Autumn Buds|
|2000||3 Limited Kame Bun||2200||3 Winter Buds|
|2400||Limited-time R||2600||2 Co Kashima Yuzo R|
|2800||Limited-time R||3000||5 Premium Medals|
|3300||3 Limited Kame Bun||3600||2 Ac Kashima Yuzo R|
|4000||1 Limited Bento||4300||3 Limited Kame Bun|
|4600||2000 Friend Points||5000||5 Gems|
|5300||1 Limited Bento||5600||2 Sr Kashima Yuzo R|
|6000||30000 Coins||6300||1 Limited Kame Box|
|6600||Limited-time R||7000||Limited-time SR|
Card and badges vary in each Event, however it follows a general format:
|0.1 - 0.5%|
|0.6 - 1.0%|
|1.1 - 2.0%|
|2.1 - 5.0%|
|5.1 - 10.0%|
|10.1 - 20.0%|
|20.1 - 30.0%|
|30.1 - 40.0%|
|40.1 - 50.0%|
|50.1 - 60.0%|
|60.1 - 80.0%|
|80.1 - 100.0%|