A cute designing actor with a sharp tongue.
Rurikawa Yuki (瑠璃川幸) participates in the Summer Troupe as a costume specialist and actor. He may look feminine, but that is only because he wears any cute clothes he likes. On the inside, he is fully male. However, his personality is rather frank and brazen, and he often goes off at his seniors. The gap between his personality and his looks are steep. After he did the costumes for the Spring Troupe's play, Izumi decided to invite him to the summer audition. Soon following, Yuki became a part of the Mankai Company ensemble.
He inhabits room 201 together with Tenma.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The appearance Yuki has is one of a cute girl, due to his girlish face and delicate body. Nevertheless, he is a fourteen-year-old boy who just happens to like cute clothes, which he often wears and designs himself. Yuki has orange eyes and green hair, styled in a modern bob cut. He wears a white frill blouse together with a rose-colored skirt and suitable beret. To round everything up, a pair of classic brown ankle boots, grey socks, and a brown bear-shaped bag. His personal look is a very feminine one, but he can also be seen wearing male clothes, like his school uniform.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Yuki is a person with a sharp tongue, and he is not afraid to speak his mind, but he is not essentially mean-spirited. He has little respect for those older than him and doesn't mind getting into an argument if he deems it necessary. This is a character trait Yuki got after people often commented negatively about his preference in looks and taste. To defend himself, he became someone who would stand up against such bullying. However, he would never mock someone for something they like or their ability and is actually a very tolerant and headstrong person who supports his comrades even in dire times. He also takes great pride in his sewing and designing skills.
History[edit | edit source]
Yuki's past is a short one, as far as we know. He grew up in a normal household with parents that gave him freedom and followed the principle that a kid has to make their own experience. Because of this, they never really restricted the way he wanted to express himself. Even so, during the phone call Izumi had with his mother, it was revealed that she wanted to get Yuki a bit on track by getting his sometimes brazen behavior out of him, which surprised the director. Yuki originally just joined the Mankai Company to learn about how the costumes he made functioned on stage and in use. He later found out that he was more interested in acting than he initially thought.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Summer Troupe||Big Co Boost|
|Likes Kabuki||Ac Boost|
|Handicraft Club Association||Co Boost|
|St. Flora Middle School Group||Co Boost|
|Sharp Tongue||Ac Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Morning. Don’t know what to wear? Fine, I’ll pick for you."
- "I saw this cute shop on the way home. Wanna check it out?"
- "I’m pretty proud of my next piece, so look forward to it."
- "Quit touchin’ me, you perv."
- "Stop looking so bored. Fine, then… I GUESS you can talk to me."
- "Tenma runs his mouth even in his sleep… this is the worst…"
- "Knock it off already."
- "You're saying this outfit is cute? Fu, I'm wearing it so of course it is."
- "Huh… what is it?"
- "A person from planet curry would only eat curry."
- "What should I do for the next costume… I'll combine that and that, put on this jewel…"
- "I’m headin’ to bed. Early to bed, early to rise, you know?"
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The shameless poet's birthday poem is well-executed though..." Homare's Birthday Dialogue
- "It's Tasuku's birthday. Congratulations. Shall we go watching Kabuki together again soon?" Tasuku's Birthday Dialogue
- "Congratulations Sakuya. I won't forgive you if you dilute today. Full energy concentration recovery." Sakuya's Birthday Dialogue
- "It’s Masumi’s birthday…? Director, don’t you have to hide in a shelter?" Masumi's Birthday Dialogue
- "Valentine? Ah, thank you... I-I'm not happy or anything okay!" Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "Here, a return gift for before. I won’t let you say you don’t need this." White Day Dialogue
- "Happy birthday. Today, I'll forgive you even if it's curry for the whole day."
- "What should I do… I think I might have fallen in love… ... Just kidding. You didn’t actually believe me, did you?" April Fool's Dialogue
- "Villager C's birthday... He wants a nickname change as his birthday present? Rejected." Tsuzuru's Birthday Dialogue
- "Itaru's birthday... Avatars are like a dress up game, they do feel a little bit like that, don't they." Itaru's Birthday Dialogue
- "What’s this fabric? It’s for Misumi's pres... I mean, nothing!" Misumi's Birthday Dialogue
Practice Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Quit sitting around and let’s start already."
- "If we’re moving like this, we should use a light fabric here..."
- "What did you think of that line?"
- "It's hard to get into character..."
- "I’m still figuring things out. Stop watching me."
- "Huff...huff... gimme a sec."
- "You’re outfit’s kinda cute today."
- "Need to get some new fabric soon."
- "Could someone tell the puppy pair to stop yapping today?"
- "You think Tenma will ever cure himself of that pompous attitude?"
- "Muku might not be the most dependable, but he’s a good guy..."
- "Misumi's a weirdo right down to his acting."
- "Kazunari’s super annoying, but he’s got some design skills."
- "And, done. Looks like I need to make some costume adjustments…"
List of nicknames he uses for others[edit | edit source]
- Sakuya - Energy Concentrate
- Masumi - Psycho Stalker
- Itaru - Elite Swindler
- Tsuzuru - Villager C
- Citron - Foreign Swindler
- Tenma- Hack, Useless, Mr. More Directionally Challenged Than a Rock
- Muku - Wonderboy, Swindling Wonder Boy (occasionally)
- Misumi- Trianglian
- Kazunari- Friendly McExtrovert
- Juza - Standard Gangster
- Banri- Neo Gangster, Mr. High Spec
- Omi- Mom
- Sakyo - Money-grubbing Yakuza
- Taichi - Dumb Dog/Doggie
- Tasuku - Muscle Head
- Azuma - Azu-nee
- Hisoka - Psycho Sleeper
- Izumi - Currian/Invader From Planet Curry
- Sakoda - Sack-o-dumb
- Chikage - Shitty Pee Stains, Elite Glasses
- Kumon - Brocon Mini
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yuki has the habit of giving people nicknames. Yuki himself says that he is not deliberately trying to be mean, but just saying whatever pops up in his head when he sees someone.
- Kazunari calls him "Yukki".
- He likes to eat Omurice but hates the taste of Wasabi.
- In Water me! Yuki played the 2nd lead character "Scheherazade".
- In The Great Sardine Search, he got the leading role of the gluttonous American shorthair cat "Shiro".
- The little doodle he drew in the notebook is the same bear he also has as a bag.
- Yuki and Muku go to the same school St. Flora Middle School and are in the same class.
- Yuki was featured on the Mini Album A3! First SUMMER EP, where he sang his character song; MINORITY.
- He enjoys watching Kabuki.
- Yuki is good at goldfish scooping.
- Along with Tsuzuru, Kazunari, Sakyo, and Omi, Yuki is one of the few people who do additional work for Mankai.
- In his case; it's designing and sewing all costumes.
- Sewing is also his specialty.
[edit | edit source]
|Sakuya - Masumi - Tsuzuru - Citron - Itaru - Chikage|
|Tenma - Yuki -|
|Banri - Juza - Taichi - Omi - Sakyo - Azami|
|Tsumugi - Tasuku -|
|Izumi - Matsukawa - Kamekichi - Yuzo - Tetsuro - Sakoda|