A pessimistic, tsukkomi type older brother actor.
Minagi Tsuzuru (皆木綴) is the third member of the Spring Troupe. To fulfill his dream of becoming a scenarist, he joins not only as an actor but as a writer for all scripts as well. Tsuzuru decides to relieve the financial burden his big family endures a bit by living in the Mankai Company's dormitory. Aside from attending a university, Tsuzuru is also constantly working between multiple part time jobs.
He inhabits room 102 together with Masumi.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Tsuzuru is a tall, young man with light brown hair and green eyes. Given that his financial situation is not the best, he chose not waste much money or mind on his clothing style. That is why he picked up rather plain attire and is not interested in maintaining the most fashionable outfit, more a simple yet pragmatic one. He wears normal blue jeans and a black and turquoise colored hoodie, together with a green jacket on top and white Adidas sneaker.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Growing up with seven younger brothers made Tsuzuru a collected and caring, sometimes over-protective young man, who is patient enough to handle, not only his own siblings but kids in general, including the younger, wilder members of the Mankai company. Tsuzuru tends to be a more serious person with a tendency to see things more skeptical or even pessimistic. The young actor has also shown great discipline and would stay up all night just to finish a script and would not rest until his work is done. Managing his part-time work, university and acting as well a writing for Mankai at the same time is a prime example of his dedication and hard working mentality.
History[edit | edit source]
Born into a family of ten brothers and two working parents, he, as the third oldest brother, was often in charge of taking care of the younger ones. After he became a college student, he chose to pursue his dream of working as a screenwriter. However, he soon encountered troubles. Finding a theater company that lets him, as a newcomer, write the performances and also provides him with a room to live in was not easy to find, not even on Veludo Way. Izumi saw this as an opportunity to invite him to the Mankai Company.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Surname: 皆 = all;everything 木 = tree;wood
Given name: 綴 = spell;write
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Omi and Tsuzuru goes to the same college, Yosei University.
- Kazunari was his High School Senpai.
- He shares a room with Masumi.
- He has no food he dislikes but his favourite is Yakisoba with ankake sauce.
- Everyone with a name in his family including himself has a name ending on -ru.
- The worst part-time job he ever had was the dog sitting and walking of five large dogs at the same time.
- Tsuzuru has no person he thinks of as a rival.
- He does respect Omi the most and often tries to learn new recipes from him.
- Along with Yuki, Kazunari, Sakyo and Omi, he is one of the few people who do additional work for Mankai.
- In Tsuzurus case; writing all the performance stories and scripts.
- Tsuzuru is good at doing housework and cooking fried rice.
- In the past Tsuzuru has sometimes written small skits, his little brothers played out for his other family members birthdays. He had so much fun with it, that it sparked his interest in becoming a playwright.
- In "Romeo and Julius" he played the support character Mercutio and in "Alex in Wonderland" again a support role, this time "The White Rabbit".
- Tsuzuru has no specific role he would like to try in the future but is interested in doing a self-portrait exercise like the Autumn Troupe did.
- To him, the Mankai Company is "A place that lets him try new things" and "The special place that lets him continue to fulfill his dream".
- His character theme song is “Dandelion no Akubi”
[edit | edit source]
|Sakuya - Masumi - Tsuzuru - Citron - Itaru - Chikage|
|Tenma - Yuki -|
|Banri - Juza - Taichi - Omi - Sakyo - Azami|
|Tsumugi - Tasuku -|
|Izumi - Matsukawa - Kamekichi - Yuzo - Tetsuro - Sakoda|