|“||Director~ ♪ Please take care of me today as well☆||”|
Kazunari Miyoshi (三好一成) is a member of the Summer Troupe, invited to the audition by the Director. He was originally hired as a graphic designer to create the Mankai Company's website and flyer, but he caught Izumi's eye as someone with potential for acting. Kazunari can be seen as a frivolous and fashionable young man with excellent communication skills. He is easy to talk to and befriends people quickly. To make new friends, and because he had nothing better to do, he later took Izumi's offer and joined as an actor as well.
He shares room 202 with Muku.
Kazunari is a young man of average height with green eyes and blonde hair, which is a bit longer at the back and goes down to his shoulders. He wears a white sweatshirt with "Three Three Three" written on it, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a blue jacket, and navy blue shoes. As for accessories, he wears a black fedora, a pair of earring, and two necklaces, one with a green gem and the other plain.
Kazunari's hair is naturally black, but is currently bleached.
Bright, charismatic, and a bit frivolous are only a few character traits Kazunari portrays, but they are the most noticeable at first glance. He is a person who is always up for new experiences and friends and talks to anyone without discrimination. He also flirts with cute girls without a second thought.
Although it may not seem so, Kazunari is someone who always chooses his words carefully, just to appeal to those around him. As long as he befriends and pleases people, he believes it's fine, even if it means these friendships end up shallow.
At a young age, Kazunari didn't have a lot of friends at school and was somewhat of a nerd. He felt lonely, and to get rid of those feelings he transformed himself completely by changing his appearance to become popular and relatable, and trying to fit in, or rather, stand out by wearing fashionable clothes, using a lot slang, and pushing himself to make as many friends as possible. Kazunari's current personality was caused by past traumas, and he tried to overcome it by changing himself.
Kazunari was a simply working as a student at Vueldo Arts University before he started to work for the Mankai Company. At first, he was only hired as a graphic designer in charge of creating promotional material for the Spring Troupe's first stage play; Romeo and Julius. However, Izumi also saw potential in him as an actor, so she invited him to the Summer Troupe audition. After he passed it, he quickly joined without a second thought.
Kazunari is very social and friendly and therefore, has a good relationship with all the troupe members.
- Tenma: Kazunari was the first friend that Tenma ever had. Kazunari thinks that it is very cute that Tenma cannot show his true emotions.
- Yuki: Yuki finds Kazunari quite noisy and annoying, but respects his artistic/creative abilities. Kazunari thinks they are a great pair when it comes to designing and that Yuki is super cute and cool.
- Muku: Muku and Kazunari are very chummy. Kazunari thinks they are the best roommates ever. Muku is grateful that Kazunari always looks out for him and is super kind.
- Misumi: Misumi and Kazunari are great friends, as they are both very bubbly. Misumi treasures Kazunari as one of his buddies, and vice versa.
- Kumon: Kumon thinks Kazunari is like a handsome older brother. Kazunari thinks Kumon is the Summer Troupe's lively energy source and that his smile is really cute.
- Tsuzuru: Tsuzuru and Kazunari have a senpai-kouhai (senior-junior) relationship, as Kazunari was the year above Tsuzuru in high school. Tsuzuru was the one who introduced Kazunari to Mankai when they needed help with designing a new website for the company.
List of Nicknames he uses for others
- Sakuya - Saku-Saku
- Masumi - Massu
- Tsuzuru - Tsuzuroon
- Itaru - Itaroon
- Citron - Ronron
- Chikage - Chika-chon
- Tenma - Tenten
- Yuki - Yukki
- Muku - Mukkun
- Misumi - Sumi
- Kumon - Kumopi
- Banri - Setzer
- Juza - Hyodle
- Taichi - Taicchan
- Omi - Omimi
- Sakyo - Frooch
- Azami - Azamin
- Tsumugi - Tsumu-Tsumu
- Tasuku - Tax
- Hisoka - Hiso-Hiso
- Homare - Arisu/Aririn
- Azuma - Azu
- Guy - Guy-Guy
- Matsukawa - Sukecchi
- Julian - Juju
Surname: 三 = three 好 = fond; pleasing
Given name: 一 = one 成 = become; turn into
These are the roles he has played:
- Aladdin in Water Me!
- Kuro in The Great Sardine Search
- Paul in Captain Sky's Pirates
- Takahiro Enomoto in Love Out of Left Field
- Kazunari likes to give people affectionate nicknames.
- Along with Yuki, Sakyo, Tsuzuru, and Omi, Kazunari is one of the few people who do additional work for Mankai.
- In his case, Kazunari does graphic design. He is responsible for updating the appearance of the Mankai Company website and designing flyers for upcoming plays.
- Kazunari is really into social media and updates his accounts on Instablam, LIME, and many others daily.
- The doodle he drew in the notebook was a cute version of Kamekichi.
- His signature reads "Kazunari" in katakana with a 3, hat, star, and what appears to be a winking face.
|Sakuya • Masumi • Tsuzuru • Citron • Itaru • Chikage • Iku • Arata • Eiji|
|Tenma • Yuki • Muku • Misumi • Kazunari • Kumon • Miki • Akito • Takuya|
|Banri • Juza • Taichi • Omi • Sakyo • Azami • Ichiro • Julian • Kengo|
|Tsumugi • Tasuku • Homare • Hisoka • Azuma • Guy • Yuichi • Tsubasa • Keita|
|Izumi • Matsukawa • Kamekichi • Sakoda • Tetsuro • Yuzo|
|Other||Reni • Haruto • Recurring Story Characters • Minor Story Characters|