|“||Hehe, I love my big bro! Pat my head more!||”|
Hyodo Kumon (兵頭九門) is the sixth member of the Summer Troupe. Aspiring to join the troupe following his brother, Juza, he has a brother complex transcending normal ones. He has high communication skills and is, at any rate, very cheerful and full of energy. He was in the baseball club, before he quit to join the Mankai Company
Kumon is a teenager with an average height and build. He has yellow eyes and purple hair like Juza. His attire is quite athletic, reflecting his activities. He wears a white graphic t-shirt, a green and white track jacket with the word "STRIKE", black sweatpants with the word "BATTERY." printed on, and red high tops. He has silver earrings.
Kumon is a nice boy that is very lively, quite a stark contrast from his older brother. However, Kumon has low self-confidence and can be very overwhelmed when it comes to being pressured with a big responsibility, which can trigger his condition and he will get a fever. He gets nervous a lot but has regained some of his confidence with support from others. He can be a rascal at sometimes, though, and is a little mischievous. Kumon is pretty extreme, especially his love for his brother. He is an honest (with his feelings) and straightforward person. Kumon is determined and keeps going no matter what.
He joined the troupe when chasing after his older brother Juza. He had been watching all the Autumn Troupe's plays before and is a big fan. At first he wanted to join the Autumn Troupe since Juza was in it, and trained in the Summer Troupe in the meantime. However after being with them he realized the effort put into acting and how amazing comedy could be so he ended up joining the Summer Troupe.
He is the positive energy source of the Summer Troupe and everyone adores his big and bright smile.
- Tenma: Tenma teaches Kumon a lot of things and looks after him. Kumon admires Tenma a lot for being so talented and cool and treats him like his master in acting. Tenma acts as his mentor and looks after him, and although he may not show it, he enjoys it and is proud at Kumon for making so much progress.
- Yuki: Finds him annoying and loud as he does with the rest of his troupe, but Yuki cares about Kumon and everyone cheered up Kumon when he was down, including Yuki. Kumon thinks Yuki's sewing and clothes designing skills are super neat.
- Muku: Very close cousins that share many close secrets. Muku loves Kumon and thinks he is very kind. The same goes for Kumon, he thinks Muku is a great runner. They both look after each other.
- Misumi: Very friendly with each other and good roommates/buddies. Kumon thinks Misumi is very cool and admires his parkour skills. They both share the same love for triangles, the first time for someone besides Misumi himself.
- Kazunari: Kumon finds Kazunari to be handsome and older-brother like. Kazunari thinks Kumon is very energetic and has a cute smile.
- Juza: They have a very good brother relationship and often bathe together. Kumon loves to get head pats from him. Juza often sticks up to Kumon and would do anything to protect him, and Kumon also, sticking up for his brother especially against Banri.
- Banri: Although depicted as unfriendly and frequently fighting, they have comical "hate" relationship. They dislike each other, at least from Kumon's side but Banri doesn't really take him seriously and is more annoyed of having another Juza supporter. He can't tell apart Kumon's weak insults from being compliments or not.
- Azami: They are very close and have helped each other with acting as well as emotional troubles. Kumon thinks Azami is really cool and good at fighting.
Surname: 兵 = soldier;warrior 頭 = head
Given name: 九 = nine 門 = gate
- He shares room 203 with Misumi after he moves in, in Act 2.
- He dislikes Banri because he always fights with Juza.
- He is the nutritionist at the dorm and knows a lot about how to stay healthy physically.
- Likes to practice swinging baseball bat in his free time.