A ruthless elite yakuza actor.
Furuichi Sakyo (古市 左京 Furuichi Sakyo) is an actor working with the Mankai Company and a member of the Autumn Troupe. At first, he attempted to tear down the Mankai Company's own theater, due to the massive debt the company owes him. To prevent that from happening, Izumi Tachibana wrapped up a deal with him, under harsh conditions. For some reason, he is more familiar with the structure and history of the theater than the manager. After joining the group with a certain chance, he will show his skill as an accounting officer and make an effort to rebuild the theater company. He's brainpower that you can count on, but sometimes he's a little uncontrolled when it comes to saving money.
He initially had a room to himself before sharing it with Azami Izumida in Act 2.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Sakyo is a man of average height with short platinum blonde hair that has his bangs on the left side, purple eyes that are hidden behind black glasses, and a mole under his right eye.
Sakyo prefers dark clothes and has a mature and classic fashion sense. The man is usually seen wearing a dark grey suit with a black turtleneck pullover underneath. In addition, he wears a pair of dark brown dress shoes and a long black coat.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Mature and sometimes a bit uptight are the first traits that come to mind when it comes to Sakyo. He is smart and can have an overwhelming, even somewhat threatening presence to him thanks to his reputation as a yakuza and his no-nonsense attitude. Sakyo is strict most of the time, especially when it's about money. He often ends up lecturing the others about their spending and how they should save money. However, deep down he also has a different, almost gentle side. One he rarely shows and is often for Izumi Tachibana exclusive, due to the past they shared and his feelings towards her. Being one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of all Mankai actors he frequently behaves like an old man.
History[edit | edit source]
Before Sakyo joined the current Autumn Troupe as an actor, he was the yakuza and loan shark the company was indebted to. Without Yukio Tachibana (Izumi Tachibana's father) as director, or any proper leader, the company was deemed a failure not worth any further investments. Sakyo made the decision to turn the theatre building to a burlesque theatre. Together with the Manager, Matsukawa Isuke, Izumi persuaded him to give the company a bit more time to recover and be in the black once again. Izumi's dedication convinced him and after two successful stage plays, he decided to take the audition for the Autumn Troupe himself. In the past, Sakyo once acted with the Mankai Company as a child actor and met Izumi during this time. He later claimed that she was his first love.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Banri: Sakyo sees Banri still has a long way to go to becoming a good leader and is still an irresponsible brat. Banri thinks Sakyo is an 'annoying old geezer' but recognizes his talent in acting. He enjoys watching Azami tossing around Sakyo.
- Juza: Juza finds Sakyo to be a bit intimidating but amazing at the same time. Sakyo says Juza looks tough on the outside but that just means he cares. He says when he looks at Juza he reminds him of his past self.
- Omi: Sakyo finds Omi to be too fussy over others' needs but that the troupe needed someone like that. He says that Omi should relax a bit more and take care of himself. It makes Omi happy when he gets compliments from Sakyo. He finds it hard to be himself in front of Sakyo, though.
- Taichi: He looks up to Sakyo's admirable qualities, such as his intelligence, and is very cool. He follows Sakyo around like a loyal dog. Sakyo thinks that all Taichi cares about is being popular and should expose himself more.
- Azami: Both don't get along with each other. Sakyo thinks Azami is a shitty brat and Azami thinks Sakyo is a shitty old man. Though at first glance it seems that they hate each other, Sakyo does care a lot about Azami or he wouldn't have taken him in in the first place. Azami says that Sakyo only cares about money and doesn't understand anything.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Autumn Troupe||Big Ac Boost|
|Mahjong Club Association||Sr Boost|
|Shoujo Manga Club||Co Boost|
|The Eldest Group...?||Sr Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Quit lazing around and get your ass in gear. If you’re not up in 5 there’ll be hell to pay."
- "Sakoda, that idiot… doesn’t he get bored following me around 24/7?"
- "Enough with the yakuza crap. I’m getting real tired of it."
- "What do you think you’re starin’ at."
- "Simplicity. Frugality. Temperance. Burn it into your mind."
- "Think you can do whatever you like when I’m not looking? Get ready for some payback."
- "Any slackers can leave. I came here to act, not dick around."
- "You look spent. Guess some praise wouldn’t hurt. ...You did well today."
- "Weren’t you supposed to be tired? I swear... So? What do you want me to do for you?"
- "All of that talent at such a young age… I need to get on Sumeragi’s level."
- "Quit touching my moles. I assure you, there's nothing interesting about them."
- "Who do you think you're starin' at?"
- "What will you do next? Director-san."
- "People keep saying yakuza this, yakuza that... They're so noisy."
- "Are you doing this unconsciously? No... it's still unnecessary."
- "If I just stay quiet and say nothing, you will do whatever you want... You are prepared for the worst to come right?"
- "Try touching my glasses and leaving your fingerprints over them just for a single moment. And I'll kill you in an instant."
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Valentine’s… Come to think of it, there was indeed such an event. It’s nothing… I’ll accept this." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "It’s nothing grand but, this is as thanks for last month. It’d be great if it suits your taste." White Day Dialogue
- "Settsu, Hyodo. You’ve come a long way. With this, peace will finally come to the Autumn Troupe." April Fool's Dialogue
Birthday Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Arisugawa's poems you say? If I have hear them for the whole day, I won't last."
- "Takato's birthday, huh. The intensity he uses while acting serves well as reference."
- "I remember, this all started with you. Congratulations Sakuma."
- "Usui is with Director-san again. It can’t be helped, I’ll especially overlook this on your birthday."
- "So it's Minagi's birthday. The scripts are fine, so don't strain your physical condition to the point you'll get sick."
- "Someone’s making a racket… it’s Ikaruga, isn’t it? I’ll let him off easy today, but only today.
- "Happy Birthday. How about from next year on you grow by 2cm each year? Hurry up and catch up to me... Just kidding."
Practice Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Fushimi is too fussy about everyone’s needs. But we need someone like that."
- "It’s just like the old days…"
- "This line could do with some ad-libbing."
- "Time is money. Don’t waste either."
- "Juza’s a tough guy… but that’s how he shows he cares."
- "Tell me what you think about this."
- "Settsu has no clue what it takes to be a leader."
- "If you’re gonna use props, use them well."
- "This script’s not too bad. All that’s left is bringing this role to life."
- "All Nanao seems to care about is being popular."
- "Got so much to improve on..."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His specialties are accounting and stage combat, especially with swords.
- Sakyo likes Nureokaki with ginkgo skewers but detests the taste of pineapple in sweet and sour pork.
- In The Roman Episode he played the role of Capone.
- Along with Kazunari, Tsuzuru, Omi and Yuki, Sakyo is one of the few people who do additional work for the Mankai Company.
- In this case, he does the accounting for the Mankai Company.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Sakuya - Masumi - Tsuzuru - Citron - Itaru - Chikage|
|Tenma - Yuki -|
|Banri - Juza - Taichi - Omi - Sakyo - Azami|
|Tsumugi - Tasuku -|
|Izumi - Matsukawa - Kamekichi - Yuzo - Tetsuro - Sakoda|