Events are a set of practices that are included in the "Event" bar found in the "Plays" in-game tab, or can be directly accessed through the main page. When there are no ongoing events the page will not be accessible. Most if not all of them are limited-time only, but they may be reran in the future. These events are the only way to acquire certain limited-time actor cards.
|Description:||Get EXP to unlock Main Story chapters, a limited-time SR Azami card, and other rewards!|
|SR Blooming Trail|
- Troupe Events: Earn Points by doing Shows to gain rewards and rank in the leaderboards to get exclusive cards and other prizes.
- Season Events: Almost the same as Troupe Events in terms of gameplay, however using a different point system.
- Improv Events: Earn Tips by doing Improv Battles, with a random chance to get a Lucky Bonus, and use earned tips to spend in a Kame Gacha.
- Revival Events: Choose from a list of previous events to redo, not including special events.
- Campaigns: Earn EXP from doing Practices to unlock Main Story chapters faster and get other rewards.