An adaptive exchange student actor from a mysterious foreign country.Citron (シトロン) is an exchange student from a foreign country that is shrouded in mystery. After he suddenly met Izumi and the others, he quickly joined the company. Even though he likes to take charge in acting and his Japanese studies, it's also his weakness, as he tends to make mistakes and confuses Japanese words. This makes it sometimes difficult to tell if he's lying or not. Still, he often lifts the spirits of the Spring Troupe, making them happy when they're not.
Citron has dark skin, with medium-length sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. His foreign appearance gives him a stark contrast from the rest of company members. He usually wears traditional clothes from his home country, resembling Indian or Pakistani garbs. He also likes to wear golden jewelry with expensive looking gemstones. While Citron himself shows off some skin with his plunging neckline, he told others to cover up because he saw their appearance as almost naked and scandalous.
Being the mood maker and goofball of the Spring Troupe, he often lightens up the atmosphere with his mistakes in Japanese and the misuse of certain words. The young man is able to sense and relieve the tension of others and can calm them down in many situations. Citron also tends to be a more open and optimistic person. His personality contrasts with Tsuzuru's more serious one, leading to them having a Boke/Tsukkomi type of relationship. Nonetheless, Citron is a person that is hard to evaluate and this causes some sort of distance between him and his colleagues.
This foreigner is the most mysterious character of them all. Nothing much is known about him, aside from the fact that he claims to be a foreign exchange student and had no place to stay. However, the truth is that he ran away from home. As a young adult, he doesn't have to get permission to live in the dormitory and can still keep a low profile. His circumstances are still unknown though.
Link Skill Edit
|Revived Spring Troupe||Big Sr Boost|
|Mahjong Club Association||Sr Boost|
|Trouble Makers||Co Boost|
|Likes Kabuki||Ac Boost|
|Manzai Star Duo||Co Boost|
Normal Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "Oh? What is it?"
- "Japanese, it's difficult after all..."
- "No protein. Don't worry."
- "Ladies first, that is the custom of my home country."
- "Un, I won't lose to Tsuzuru's Tsukkomi."
- "Japanese study time with Kō·jien" (dictionary)
- "Director, I want to show you the ocean of my country .... will you come with me?"
- "Japanese nights are pleasant, like an oasis~"
Special Home Screen Quotes Edit
- "Happy Birthday! Homare's poems are masterpieces. When I get back to my country, I will pass them on."
- "Sakuya, congratulations! I'll give you local crafts from my country as a present."
- "Tasuku's Birthday! As celebration, I will show you a dance from my country~"
- "In my country, birthdays involve both meeting up and promising eternity to each other....."
- "In my country, the practice is for men to gift things to the ladies! Please accept this." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "A White Day return gift!? Only mine is special!? Oh, I’m really happy!" White Day Dialogue
- "Oh-! Masumi’s birthday! I shall present him with some local crafts from my home country!"
- "I am Citron. I have come from beyond the seas… overseas. Pleased to make your acquaintance." April Fool's Dialogue
- "Since Tsuzuru has to take a lot Tsukkomi, I'll present him a some of my country's folk crafts."
- "Itaru wanted to get a game~ Instead, I'm going to give him folk crafts from my country!"
- "So this is a carp streamer~ It's the first time to see one this big." Children's Day Dialogue
- "Oh! My birthday! From here out on Director keep up believing in me!"
- "Misumi Birthday, congratulations~ Triangle, triangle..."
Practice Quotes Edit
- "Happy fun practice time~"
- "I'll leave the tongue twisters to someone else!"
- "This Japanese is a little bit difficult."
- "This scene would be more exciting if we have a dance in it!"
- "Please let me have a break."
- "My home country is 1 million light years from Earth."
- "Tonight I'm doing karaoke with Banri all night!"
- "Kamekichi is always pecking me. He has an intense way of expressing his love."
- "Sakuya's so pure and cute I want to take him back to my home country."
- "Masumi's very cool but very childish."
- "In the future, I'll form a comedy duo with Tsuzuru!"
- "Itaru spends a lot on games. He is a very heroic knight."
- "Well done on the practice. I'll share my protein sushi (problems) with you!"
- Rurikawa Yuki calls him "Fake Foreigner".
- Miyoshi Kazunari prefers to give him the nickname "Ronron".
- His specialty is performing dances and songs from his home country.
- In his doodle he draws an animal and writes “ウユ” above. He wanted to write “ウマ" which means horse but made a mistake. Although the animal he drew does not look like a horse at all...
- In Romeo and Julius, he played the role of "Friar Laurence". In Boy Alice in Wonderland, he got to play the antagonist "The King of Hearts".
- His least favourite food is pig's feet, but he really likes to eat shrimp sushi.
- He shares room 101 with Sakuya.
- Citron respects Homare for eccentric poems, Itaru for his artistic controller handling, and Tsuzuru for laser beam-like quips.
- Yet he didn't understand what rival meant and thought the word was 'rifle'.
- A role Citron would like to have in the future is one with more lines, like a chatty pelican or a squirrel that is good at tongue twisters.
- The first thing he did after he came to Japan was eating sushi and tempura, and watching Rakugo.
- For Citron, the MANKAI Company is "a very very warm place".