An adaptive exchange student actor from a mysterious foreign country.
Citron (シトロン) is a man of mystery who suddenly appears and just as suddenly joins the troupe. He’s enthusiastic when it comes to studying theater and language alike. He still makes mistakes sometimes, but to dare is human! Though at times it’s hard to tell if he’s telling the truth or not, he brings cheer to the group when they need it.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Citron has dark skin, with medium-length sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. His foreign appearance gives him a stark contrast from the rest of company members. He usually wears traditional clothes from his home country, resembling Indian or Pakistani garbs. He also likes to wear golden jewelry with expensive looking gemstones. While Citron himself shows off some skin with his plunging neckline, he told others to cover up because he saw their appearance as almost naked and scandalous.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Being the mood maker and goofball of the Spring Troupe, he often lightens up the atmosphere with his mistakes in Japanese and the misuse of certain words. The young man is able to sense and relieve the tension of others and can calm them down in many situations. Citron also tends to be a more open and optimistic person. His personality contrasts with Tsuzuru's more serious one, leading to them having a Boke/Tsukkomi type of relationship. Nonetheless, Citron is a person that is hard to evaluate and this causes some sort of distance between him and his colleagues.
History[edit | edit source]
This foreigner is the most mysterious character of them all. Nothing much is known about him, aside from the fact that he claims to be a foreign exchange student and had no place to stay. However, the truth is that he ran away from home. As a young adult, he doesn't have to get permission to live in the dormitory and can still keep a low profile. His circumstances are still unknown though.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Spring Troupe||Big Dr Boost|
|Mahjong Club Association||Dr Boost|
|Trouble Makers||Co Boost|
|Likes Kabuki||Ac Boost|
|Manzai Star Duo||Co Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Good morning! The early bird catches the germs!"
- "Today is a peaceful day. Let me dance to celebrate!
- "Oh? What is it?"
- "Japanese, it's difficult after all..."
- "No protein! Not to worry!"
- "My people believe that ladies come first."
- "Tsuzuru's come-backs are very sharp..."
- "It is time to study Japanese! I have my dictionary ready!"
- "Japanese culture is a treasure!
- "I wish to show you my country one day. Will you come with me?"
- "The whipcrack of rough love feels so good!"
- "Japanese nights are pleasant, like an oasis~"
- "It is against the law in my country to stay up so late."
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Happy Birthday! Homare's poems are masterpieces. When I get back to my country, I will pass them on."
- "Sakuya, congratulations! I'll give you local crafts from my country as a present."
- "Tasuku's Birthday! As a celebration, I will show you a dance from my country~"
- "In my country, birthdays involve both meeting up and promising eternity to each other....."
- "In my country, the practice is for men to gift things to the ladies! Please accept this." Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "A White Day return gift!? Only mine is special!? Oh, I’m really happy!" White Day Dialogue
- "Oh-! Masumi’s birthday! I shall present him with some local crafts from my home country!"
- "I am Citron. I have come from beyond the seas… overseas. Pleased to make your acquaintance." April Fool's Dialogue
- "Since Tsuzuru has to take a lot Tsukkomi, I'll present him a some of my country's folk crafts."
- "Itaru wanted to get a game~ Instead, I'm going to give him folk crafts from my country!"
- "So this is a carp streamer~ It's the first time to see one this big." Children's Day Dialogue
- "Oh! My birthday! From here out on Director keep up believing in me!"
- "Misumi Birthday, congratulations~ Triangle, triangle..."
Practice Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Practice is oh so fun!"
- "Leave the tongue twisters to me!"
- "How do you read this kanji?"
- "This scene would be more exciting if we have a dance in it!"
- "Please let me have a break."
- "My home country is 1 million light-years away from here."
- "Tonight is all night karaoke with Banri!"
- "Kamekichi loves to peck me! It is a painful love..."
- "Sakuya is a good and cute boy! I want to take him home with me."
- "Masumi is very cool, but very childish..."
- "In the future, I'll form a comedy duo with Tsuzuru!"
- "Itaru is a splendid P2W warrior!"
- "Well done on the practice. I'll share my protein sushi (problems) with you!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rurikawa Yuki calls him "Fake Foreigner".
- Miyoshi Kazunari prefers to give him the nickname "Ronron".
- His specialty is performing dances and songs from his home country.
- In his doodle he draws an animal and writes “ウユ” above. He wanted to write “ウマ" which means horse but made a mistake. Although the animal he drew does not look like a horse at all...
- In Romeo and Julius, he played the role of "Friar Laurence". In Alex in Wonderland, he got to play the antagonist "The King of Hearts".
- His least favourite food is pig's feet, but he really likes to eat shrimp sushi.
- He shares room 101 with Sakuya.
- Citron respects Homare for eccentric poems, Itaru for his artistic controller handling, and Tsuzuru for laser beam-like quips.
- Yet he didn't understand what rival meant and thought the word was 'rifle'.
- A role Citron would like to have in the future is one with more lines, like a chatty pelican or a squirrel that is good at tongue twisters.
- The first thing he did after he came to Japan was eating sushi and tempura, and watching Rakugo.
- For Citron, the MANKAI Company is "a very very warm place".
- ''Citron" means "lemon" in various languages.
- Citron owns a leopard in his home country named Juliano.
[edit | edit source]
|Sakuya - Masumi - Tsuzuru - Citron - Itaru - Chikage|
|Tenma - Yuki -|
|Banri - Juza - Taichi - Omi - Sakyo - Azami|
|Tsumugi - Tasuku -|
|Izumi - Matsukawa - Kamekichi - Yuzo - Tetsuro - Sakoda|