Cheer Events are similar to Season Events but you uses Cheer Points instead of Event Items. They don’t feature Cards but have Ranking Prizes. Special Vadges can be gained from Cheering on certain characters.
How To Participate
Events are accessible through the Event button on the Play tab, or directly through the main page slider. If there is currently not an event ongoing, then the button will be grey and you will not be allowed to click on the page.
- Play the Event Practice like you would normally do. However, Shows will randomly pop up during your practice. Complete the performances successfully to gain Cheer Points.
- Use Cheer Points to support your favorite actors in the Mankai Cheer Station. It will be accessible through the Event Page with the purple "Mankai Cheer Station" button.
- Rank in the leaderboards to compete with other players on who gets the most Event Pts.
- Collect a certain amount of Event Points to unlock amazing rewards.
- Rank in the leaderboards to get even more rewards. Your rank tier is based by percentage of the number of active participants in the event.
Mankai Cheer Station
Here players have the opportunity to cheer for the actors. You can cheer for as many as you want! But you will only gain reward (Limited Badges) when giving 1000 Cheer Pts to an actor.
The Actors will also say something special when you give them Cheer Pts and when they are chosen as Fav Actor.
Fav Actors will be chosen by how many Cheer Pts they have.
The top picture shows the Fav Actor along with all the actors you can cheer on. The bottom shows the page where you can give points to the selected Actor.
- Select the character you want to cheer on my clicking on their profile icon. You can see how many Cheer Points you have in total, how many you gave to that character, your Rank, etc.
- To give Cheer Points, press the pink "Send Cheer" button. There, you can select how many you want to give. You have the option to choose 100, 500, 1000, or 2000 points, but can also enter a custom number. You can give all the Cheer Points you currently have by pressing on the yellow "Select All" button.
Events usually start at 19:00 PST/PDT or After Maintenance (around 8-9 PM) and last 10 days, including the starting day and end at 23:59 PST/PDT.
After Events finish, the Event Programs will only be available from the Main tab. You will not be able to further play the event and get points for it, but may look at the list of Rewards, your final ranking, etc. The Practice will NOT be moved to the Plays tab after the event has ended and you will no longer be able to play it.
You will still be able to read Event Chapters after the Event has finished.
You can earn Cheer Points mainly by completing Shows or doing Tryouts. Other methods will have limits to how much you can earn. Special Login Bonuses will also give some Cheer Pts.
Some cards will offer boosts during shows. Using them in your Show team or having them as a Guest Actor will give an advantage. These bonuses will not occur when Special Actors are used as Support Roles (where members are selected automatically).
- Limited-time cards offered in the paired tryout will give big bonuses, shown with a icon.
- Birthday Cards from the Premium Tryouts of that month will give smaller bonuses, displayed with a icon.
Positive effects include:
- Event Performance Boost - Special Actors will provide performance boosts for Co, Ac, and Dr during the event period.
- Increased Event Items - Clearing an Event Show with a Special Actor will result in an increase in rewarded Event Items. Event Items earned will also go up depending on a) how many Special Actors you have on your Team and b) how many times they have been bloomed.
Practice and Shows
- Use LP to play practices. Bento and Onigiri will refill them.
- When a Show pops up, meet the amount of Points required. Spend SP to play a show. Kame Boxes and Kame Buns will replenish it.
- If you cancel a Show, the required points will go down. Show Points correspond with the number of Event Items you earn.
- Shows rotate in Matinees, Soirees, and Finales. Sometimes after those, there is a random chance of an Encore appearing. Encores require much more points.
- Use Cheer Boosts with extra SP to multiply your points. If you fail to meet the Pt requirement of the Show, you have another chance to successfully meet it.
- Don't cancel an Encore unless you run out of time because they are a good chance to get a lot of Event Items at once.
These lines can be heard when viewing the Mankai Cheer Station page. The actors are eager to be cheered on by the Director.
|Favorite Actor Lines|
|Sakuya||Knowing that you're here with me
makes it all worth it! Please cheer for me lots!
|Masumi||With you cheering me on, I know I
won't lose. I'll give my all for you.
|Citron||I will present you with 5 rare folk
crafts if I recieve your Cheers!
|Misumi||Your Cheers have the power of 100
Super Mr. Triangles! Please keep Cheering for me!
|Juza||If you Cheer for me, I know I can
do my best. ...Hope I'll be hearin' your voice lots.
These lines can be heard when players gives cheers to the actors.
|Sakuya||Thanks for the Cheers!
I'll give it my all!
|Masumi||I'll live up to each of your Cheers for sure.|
|Tsuzuru||I'm so happy you've cheered for me! Thanks!|
|Itaru||Thx. Guess I gotta put my best foot forward now.|
|Citron||I will do my best for you and your Cheers!|
|Tenma||Got your Cheers. Thanks.|
|Yuki||Don't think I'm happy 'cause of these Cheers.|
|Muku||Thanks for Cheering for me! I'm so happy!|
|Misumi||Yay,, Cheers! Be sure to watch my performance!|
|Kazunari||TY! Kazu's gonna kill it out there!|
|Banri||Banri cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Banri_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Juza||Thanks. I'll try my best.||Juza cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Juza_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Taichi||Taichi cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Taichi_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Omi||Omi cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Omi_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Sakyo||Sakyo cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Sakyo_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Tsumugi||Tsumugi cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Tsumugi_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Tasuku||Tasuku cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Tasuku_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Hisoka||Hisoka cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Hisoka_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Homare||Homare cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Homare_cheering_line.ogg]]|
|Azuma||Azuma cheering line.ogg|link=Special:FilePath/Azuma_cheering_line.ogg]]|