An artistic and strange poet actor.
Homare Arisugawa (有栖川 誉 Arisugawa Homare) is a member of the Winter Troupe and a passionate poet. He is always searching for new and interesting forms of art and quickly joined the Mankai Company for the artistic value of acting that inspired his poetic heart. Homare is often seen as a strange fellow for his sudden outbursts of poetry most people do not understand.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Homare is an adult man in his twenties with dark magenta hair that is cut in a different length and red eyes.
Homare is a man with a classy yet unique style who prefers to wear suits and ties rather than casual and modern clothes that he usually wears a black and white patterned tweed shirt with a black tie and a mustard yellow waistcoat. In combination with a pair of dark blue jeans, brown leather shoes and socks in the same mustard yellow color. He wears a grey coat on top to finish his look.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Eccentric is the word that comes to mind in regards to Homare. Often his behavior would be considered strange, as he likes to recite the weirdest poems that he wrote in a passionate fashion whenever he gets inspired. His aesthetic sense is definitely not an ordinary one. However, even though his passion for art can be so extreme, it becomes almost embarrassing to witness. He is good at taking care of those around him as shown when Homare often makes sure Hisoka doesn't catch a cold while he suddenly falls asleep. Having an unusual personality himself, he is very open to others and doesn't judge other people's quirks as negative. However, sometimes he points out other's faults at the wrong time, causing things to go sour. Homare calls himself a 'Broken Cyborg,' thinking that he cannot understand other's emotions and what they are thinking.
History[edit | edit source]
Homare was a surprisingly successful poet before and after he became an actor for the Mankai Company, even having some of his poems published as a renowned poet. He joined the ensemble after he watched a street performance by the Winter Troupe and got invited to participate by Izumi.
Link Skill[edit | edit source]
|Revived Winter Troupe||Big Sr Boost|
|Trouble Makers||Co Boost|
|Literature Club Association||Co Boost|
|Caviar Hater||Co Boost|
|Artistic Nature||Co Boost|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Normal Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Good morning. Hahaha! Your silly smile never fails to bring me joy."
- "Tell me… what do you think of Shakespeare?"
- "Has my art moved you?"
- "Could it be? Could you have feelings for m-- Ahem! Nevermind. Forget I said anything."
- "Oh, such fools I'm surrounded with! Such lovable, troublesome fools."
- "Ah~ Art... Calm down...."
- "Ah.. my poetic spring runs dry today…"
- "So God made us human giving us all weaknesses...hmm. A topic for this month's poetry."
- "I do believe it’s time to pick on Hisoka a bit…"
- "You know, that finger you touched me with will be worth 1 billion yen in the future."
- "Hm? What is it? Do you crave my affection?"
- "You’re in luck! I’ve just penned my most brilliant work yet, and you get to experience it right now."
- "...Oh! The moon’s beauty is truly enthralling..."
- "You can’t sleep? Okay, then. Let me read you a bedtime story."
Special Home Screen Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "It is Valentine’s today.I shall present Director-kun with overflowing roses and my love…" Valentine's Day Dialogue
- "I’ve prepared a poem as a return gift. You must be really blessed to be able to receive my love for 2 months consecutively." White Day Dialogue
- "The truth is, I have Shakespeare’s DNA flowing in me. How’s that? Were you convinced?" April Fool's Dialogue
- "I wrote a birthday poem for that took me all night. This will increase it's value...."
- "A genius came out of nowhere on this day... It should become a national holiday."
- "Let's give Tasuku-kun a gift that makes the wrinkles between his brows disappear."
- "Congratulations Sakuya-kun. Stay forever as bright and refreshing as the spring."
- "Today is Masumi-kun’s birthday you say? Hmm. For the time being, I shall prepare Director-kun for him."
- "I gave Tsuzuru-kun a fountain pen to write with as a present. My words of thanks engraved into it."
Practice Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Let our practice begin. Enlighten me today."
- "I have a question about this line…"
- "Oh! My poetic spirit stirs! I believe it’s time for a break!"
- "Cough...cough… this place is quite dusty."
- "Hisoka hasn’t slept in our room for days now. Is he being rebellious?"
- "I just thought of the most lovely poem. Let’s put it in our next play."
- "Azuma always has a smile on his face, but there’s a bit of sadness there, too…"
- "Do you think my movements are a bit too plain here?"
- "It’s a mystery why Tsumugi has such little confidence…"
- "Aaah~ Well? What do you think of my lovely voice?"
- "Did you see that? Why, only God himself could do better!"
- "The noodles we shared, made my heart ensnared… oh, noodly noodles!"
- "Let’s stop here for now."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Homare means 'Honor'.
- Homare's surname Arisugawa means "exist" (有) (ari), "nest" (栖) (su) and "river, stream" (川) (gawa).
- Homare is good at tongue twisters.
- Homare likes carrots the most and he hates the taste of caviar.
- In Sympathy for the Angel, Homare played the role of "Metatron".
- Kazunari calls Homare "Aririn".
- Homare shares his room with Hisoka.
- He often gets scammed when getting praised for his artistic value (ex. bought an expensive vase).
- Homare frequently gives his poetry as gifts, in which most people kindly refuse.