Anniversary Events are special events that celebrates the anniversaries of the game. Every Anniversary Event is different, including the Ranking Prizes and Event Prizes. Earn Event Pts from doing Shows to get prizes, the more you get the better the prizes are.
There are no limited cards to be gained from event prizes or rankings, but you can earn Revival Tokens and other great rewards. Anniversary Events use Anniversary items as well, and use them to get lots of limited time badges!
They will have a paired Anniversary Tryout and a Revival Token Tryout along with it.
How to Participate
Events are accessible through the Event button on the Play tab, or directly through the main page slider. If there is currently not an event ongoing, then the button will be grey and you will not be allowed to click on the page.
- Play the Event Practice like you would normally do. However, Shows will randomly pop up during your practice. Complete the performances successfully to gain Event Points or Event Items.
- Collect a certain amount of Event Points to unlock amazing rewards.
- Rank in the leaderboards to get even more rewards and more limited items. Your rank tier is based by percentage of the number of active participants in the event.
Events usually start at October 15, 19:00 PST/PDT or After Maintenance (around 8-9 PM) and last 10 days, including the starting day and end at October 25 23:59 PST/PDT. October is the anniversary month for the EN server.
After Events finish, the Event Programs will only be available from the Main tab. You will not be able to further play the event and get points for it, but may look at the Cheer Station, your final ranking, etc. The main Practice will disappear after the event has ended and you will no longer be able to play it.
As always, you will still be able to read Event Chapters after the Event has finished.
Some Cards will offer boosts during Shows. Using them in your Show team or having them as a Guest Actor will give an advantage. These bonuses will not occur when Special Actors are used as Support Roles (where members are selected automatically).
- Limited-time SR cards offered in the paired Anniversary Tryouts will give bonuses, shown with a icon.
- SSR Birthday Cards from the Premium Tryouts of that month will also give bonuses, displayed with a icon.
Positive effects include:
- Event Performance Boost - Special Actors will provide stat boosts for Co, Ac, and Dr during the event period. Stats will be boosted depending on a) how many Special Actors you have on your Team and b) how many times they have been bloomed.
- Increased Event Points - Clearing an Event Show with a Special Actor will result in an increase in rewarded Event Items. Event Points earned will also go up depending on a) how many Special Actors you have on your Team and b) how many times they have been bloomed.
Practice and Shows
- Use LP to play practices. Bento and Onigiri will refill them.
- When a Show pops up, meet the amount of Points required. Spend SP to play a show. Kame Boxes and Kame Buns will replenish it.
- If you cancel a Show, the required points will go down. Show Points correspond with the number of Event Points you earn.
- Shows rotate in Matinees, Soirees, and Finales. Sometimes after those, there is a random chance of an Encore appearing. Encores require much more points.
- Use Cheer Boosts with extra SP to multiply your points. If you fail to meet the Pt requirement of the Show, you have another chance to successfully meet it.
- Don't cancel an Encore unless you run out of time because they are a good chance to get a lot of Event Pts at once.
Each day will have a limited time Daily Practice. It will feature a pair of actors with a fully voiced Mini Chat when you collect enough Flair! All times will be in PDT.
All missions will be the same for each Practice.
Actors Rush Mission: Set off Actor's Rush during Practice.
Multigroup Mission: Clear a Practice using 1 Actor from each troupe.
Multi Clear Mission: Do Daily Practice 3 times.
|1st Anniversary Event Time Period|
|Available period||Actor Pair|
|Day 1 00:00 - 23:59||Sakuya & Citron|
|Day 2 00:00 - 23:59||Masumi & Tsuzuru|
|Day 3 00:00 - 23:59||Tenma & Yuki|
|Day 4 00:00 - 23:59||Muku & Kazunari|
|Day 5 00:00 - 23:59||Banri & Juza|
|Day 6 00:00 - 23:59||Taichi & Omi|
|Day 7 00:00 - 23:59||Tsumugi & Tasuku|
|Day 8 00:00 - 23:59||Hisoka & Homare|
|Day 9 00:00 - 23:59||Itaru & Misumi|
|Day 10 00:00 - 23:59||Sakyo & Azuma|
These lines can be heard when viewing the Home page.
|Sakuya||This past year with you has been so fun!
I'm looking forward to working with you this year too!
|Masumi||We've been going out for a whole year.
Think we should start planning our wedding?
|Tsuzuru||I would't have made it this far without your support this year.
Thanks so much.
|Itaru||Never would've believed it if you said we'd still be here after a year.
We're all counting on you.
|Citron||Wow! Our anniversary! But every day in
the Mankai Company is a joyous one indeed!
|Tenma||A year ago, the stage seemed so scary...but I'm able
to enjoy it now thanks to you.
|Yuki||Congrats on our 1st year. I can do better as
an actor and costumer, so I'm counting on you for help.
|Muku||it's been a year since we met. I'll do my
best to put on great performances with you!
|Misumi||Here’s a Happy Anniversary Mr. Triangle!
I got it just for you!
|Kazunari||Happy Anniversary, fam! It’s been wil!
Looking forward to more sweet days with all of y’all!
|Banri||Wow, this year passed by real quick.
Don't worry. I ain't goin' anywhere for a while.
|Juza||It’s been a year. I only got this far thanks to you.
I’ll be forever grateful.
|Taichi||We've already been together for a year!
Seriously, every day in this company is a blast!
|Omi||Thanks for this past year. Don't work
too hard. I'll be waiting with good food like always.
|Sakyo||A year ago I would've thought I'd be
spending my days like this. Looking forward to more.
|Tsumugi||A year already...time flies. I'm
truly happy that I'm able to be on stage again.
|Tasuku||This year passed by quick. As
thanks for taking me in, I'll continue performming the best I can.
|Hisoka||It's been a year since I met you,
Although it's been noisy, it's also been...fun.
|Homare||I wrote a song to commemorate our
anniversary! Don't worry. I've divided the parts, too.
|Azuma||I treasure all the bonds I've made
with you and everyone this year. Let's make more memories together.
|Isuke||Happy anniversary! I was worried
for a bit, but thanks to you everything worked out!
|Sakoda||Happy anniversary! I'm gonna be a
fan of the bossy fer the next year and all the years to come!
|Tetsuro||...Congrats on our first year.|
|Iku||It's been a full year! Let's keep
giving it our all!
|Arata||Congrats on our first year!
I'm cheering for all of us to succeed!
|Eiji||Congrats! It's our first full
year! Let's party!
|Miki||Congrats on your first year.
And thanks for coming to see me on such an important day!♪
|Akito||An occasssion like this needs
some upbeat rock music for a proper celebration.
|Takuya||One year is a huge milestone!
|Ichiro||Grats on the first year!
I'm rooting for you guys!
|Kengo||It's been a year, huh?
Should I get us some cake?
|Julian||Your fortune for this next
year of Mankai Compay is... Great luck!
|Yuichi||My fortune-telling shows me
a good next year is in store for you.
|Tsubasa||It's already our first anniversary
...congrats. I'm really lucky to have met you.
|Keita||I brought some drinks for the occassion
but don't go too crazy with the celebrations.