Through 1 on 1 Practice you can raise the level of a specific Actor. Use a Practice Partner (either Actors or Coach cards) to gain EXP to increase the Actor's Level and Skill Level. Please note that any Actors used as Practice Partners will disappear.
You will need Coins to do 1 on 1 Practice. The amount of Coins needed varies depending on the rarity of the Actor you're training, and the number and rarity of the cards you are using as Practice Partners (generally the higher rarity and less you use, the less it will cost).
If both the Actor's level and Lead Skill have been maxed, you can no longer do 1 on 1 Practice with them. Cards unavailable to 1-1 Practice or be used as a Practice Partner will be dark, so do not worry on having to choose the right ones.
Raise Actor's Lead Skill levels by choosing R or above Actors as Practice Partners.
1 on 1 Practice can be found in the Actors tab
How To Use
- Select the card you want to increase the level on.
- Add a Partner (actors or coaches) The Practice Partner will disappear after it is used!
- Tap the 1 on 1 Practice button and see the results.
EXP and Cost
Note: The cost and EXP will vary depending on how many times the partner card is trained! The examples underneath are all based on untrained cards.
|Type||EXP:Same Attribute||EXP:Different Attribute||Cost: Same Attribute||Cost: Different Attribute|
|SSR||44 216||40 197||32 361||28 257|
|Lead Skill Level||% Gained per R||% Gained per SR||% Gained per SSR||% Gained per SR Mr. Triangle||% Gained per R Mr. Triangle|
- Using Coach cards will give more EXP than using a normal N-R Card.
- To increase the cards level higher, make sure the practice partner is the same attribute as the card you want to level up.
- Only Train Cards you really want to use on a Team (don't train N Cards). Resources required to Train Cards can be quite costly at times.
1 on 1 Lines
|I managed to make some progress today!|
|Praise me more.|
|I can still keep going.|
|Time to level up. I'm in your hands.|
|I am a changed man now.|
|How should I continue my progress from here?|